
This morning... I have received phone calls from Ribs and now Steve and Christobal both crying... begging me to come home... well to tell you the truth I do kind of miss the antagonistic view point that Ribs has with his blogging technique... but I did sign a 2 week contract... so I will continue my impressive blogging for now... Long Live the Income Tax Act.... I still don't get what that means... but it was on my contract--Jan
4 comments:
Wow, these hamsters really know how to feud, don't they?
I just wonder if anyone outside of the Ribeiro-Jan-Ezra-Jon loop has the foggiest idea of what's going on here... :-)
Of course we do. Its been all carefully explained in previous posts. Remember Jan has a two week contract. He now has 12 days left to increase the out put of the blog
Hi Jan, its been nice having my son off the computer. I never knew how efficient a hamster could be. Jon's yelling something... oh he wants me to type long live the income tax act... it suppose to be funny I guess...
Hi Jan, its been nice having my son off the computer. I never knew how efficient a hamster could be. Jon's yelling something... oh he wants me to type long live the income tax act... it suppose to be funny I guess...
Post a Comment