
I'm glad that on this blog, I don't have to pretend to like the Montreal Canadians. Go Leafs Go... The president JCK is taking a break and has left this blog in my comfortable, capable paws. The only condition as I continue to perform my duties is that the blog must contain something to do with business... ok "Oil prices fall after U.S. suggests direct talks with Tehran"... ok enough of that... back to more important things like hockey. I predict a Sabre win tonight and a Edmonton 4-2 Stanley Cup series win in the weeks ahead... The Leafs have reportedly resigned McCabe to a 5 year 5.5 million deal... also Lindros is reportedly agreeing to 0.75 million one year deal... Leafs also seem to be interested in the Gerber, whose value has decreased after he fell apart in the playoffs... there probably thinking they don't need him for the playoffs... ops sorry its the Montreal Canadian brain washing coming through again :)...Toronto is also interested in bring the Kaberle brothers together... Go Leafs... oh ya... Long live the Income Tax Act...
2 comments:
Keep up the good work Jan. I logged on to the internet this morning to read the paper, and was surprised at your early start, two articles before 9:00am. Continued Success!!!!
So, from your title I assume that you are saying that oil prices have fallen because the Leaf's have re-signed McCabe? It's an interesting theory... :-)
Post a Comment