This afternoon, I helped dish out the puch at Grandma Unsworth's funneral lunch. She was 107 years old. Any ways I had the fortunate pleasure of dishing up the punch. I experienced some difficulties. I thought the punch was fine, but I had difficulties giving or forcing people to take 7 or 8ths. If its good puch, and the day is hot and humid, shouldn't they choose puch (with its sugar) over ice water? I guess the joke got old when I kept asking people (Bro Byer, Greg, Mat and Brad Moulton), if they wanted more. The
puch line of the joke got old after a time, (or so my dear brother told me afterwards). I'm sure Ribs would have agreed to take 8th helping, (after all he is 9 or 10 personalities at once on his blog). As Jan would say long live the income tax act!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment