This is the Song that my Grandma Taylor sang to me today, when we stoped in...
I'M A LONELY LITTLE PETUNIA IN AN ONION PATCH
Of all the saddest wordsThat I have ever heardThe saddest is the storyTold me by a birdHe had spent about and hour
Chatting with a flowerand here ís the tale the flower told
I'm a lonely little petunia in an onion patch,an onion patch, an onion patch
I'm a lonely little petunia in an onion patchand all I do is cry all day
Boo hoo, boo hoo
The air ís so strong it takes my breath away
I'm a lonely little petunia in an onion patch,
oh won't you come and play with me
Who put me in this bed?I'll bet his face is redI call him down with every teardrop that I shed
If I only had him hereI'd take him by the ear
And make him share my misery
I'm a lonely little petunia in an onion patch,an onion patch, an onion patch
I'm a lonely little petunia in an onion patchand all I do is cry all day
Boo hoo, boo hooThe air ís so strong it takes my breath away
(Feee-you!)
I'm a lonely little petunia in an onion patch,
oh won't you come and play with me
Poinsettias at Christmas
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment