¶OR At THE VERY LEAST MY OWN™

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Big Liberal Scandal

Liberals Show that they don't have to be in office to have a ScandalIt's hard to believe that potential Liberal leadership contenders would forge people's names and add them to the voters list to elect a new Liberal leader. How could they be corrput before being elected Liberal leader? I guess their getting a head start :). Hopefully they were prudent enough to forge Liberals on instead of Conservatives. Isn't it amazing the number of members that signed up and paid their fees on July 4 in time to participate in the leadership vote? I don't know how people that were deceased could have done that, but I suppose if you Liberal anythings possible. But you may not want to believe the above link as it was reported by the Liberal Toronto Star (previous BBB post) :)

No comments: