¶OR At THE VERY LEAST MY OWN™

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Election Prediction

Like My Brother, I too will give an election prediction, and just like my dear twin brother I won't give an explanation of my choices :)

Conservatives- 135 (35%)
Liberals- 96 (28%)
NDP- 27 (18%)
Bloc- 38 (9%)
Greens- 5 (9%)
Independents- 0 (1%)


A slightly stronger minority but still a minority for Harper's Conservaties, I can't go as far as to predict a conservative majority like the Canadian Perspective

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you are a lie-brel support!! That you would go so far as to give such a low seat prediction! Obviously you don't keep up with the latest polls like your brother does. Shame on you!!

Anonymous said...

Obviously you didn't listen to the French debate, 36% won't give Harper the votes for a majority, your Brother must be living in a dream world