As I sit here eating my lunch, I am so glad for the warm privilege of being able to consume hot coffee. The heats not on in the building just yet, and its slightly, kind of, sort of cold. Its about 10 degrees so I can live with it. Its just uncomfortable being 10 degrees below room temperature. Anyways if it wasn't for a nice cup of Tim Horton's coffee, I probably would be shivering right now, or at the very least my tooth would be chattering, (which might be OK if I was talking, but since I'm typing and am not in the habit of talking to myself, that result appears unlikely)
According to Coffee Facts, the optimum temperature to brew coffee is 92-96 degrees Celsius. No wonder it warms a person up.
Poinsettias at Christmas
9 years ago
1 comment:
Your brother kindly introduced me to Tim Horton's coffee. Sadly, only Dunkin Donuts has dared enter Cincinnati. I would consider Starbucks, but their coffee tastes burnt and is unmatched by Caribou Coffee. Caribou is about 25 minutes from my home; whereas, Dunkin Donuts is approximately ten minutes away. Where Caribou is my choice, Dunkin's coffee is too acidic. I am forced to drink Dunkin. Oh please, bring us a Tim Horton's coffee shop!!!
Post a Comment