


Usually I like to remain completely unbiased. I don't like to tell who I vote for although I must say the voting results on the political ideology poll look very good. Any ways this blog would like to take this time to endorse the Tigers for President, oh no I meant to say they'll win the Stanley Cup, wait I meant the Grey Cup, no thats not right, how about the World Series (you'll have to forgive me its been the longest time sense a Canadian baseball team has made it to the playoffs one kind of forgets that there is other sports besides Canadian Football and hockey :)).
The Tigers will win the first game, mostly because of tired pitching staffs of either the Mets or Cardinals. They will win it six games, afterall the National Leaue Champions will at least win 2 in their own ball park.
I would just like to say one more thing go Tigers!!! (one thing for sure you can never get me to say go Red Wings or Go Habs)
No comments:
Post a Comment