
Joe and Clarissa are here from the USA. Its nice to have my little brother and soon to be sister home to celebrate the Queens proud history. As I'm sure you know from reading Joe's Blog, that the reason for Thanksgiving in Canada is to thank God for the Queens long reign or something like that.
I would post a picture of the nice looking couple, but after 30 min. I don't think its going to load:) dial up internet is all we have in the wild untame lands of Canada. Now I understand why Joe likes going to school in a nice civilized area that is eligible for high speed internet; even if their hockey team left there in favour of the Windsor area.
2 comments:
Have you SEEN the Queen lately? You might want to "add feet to your prayers," and make sure she sleeps in pickle juice at night. It's a good preservative...
I don't appreciate that!!!
Post a Comment