¶OR At THE VERY LEAST MY OWN™

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Leafs Win?

Now I do feel like Al Gore, after earlier admiting defeat. What a game for both Montreal and Maple Leaf fans. Either way, the important thing to remember is "its not whether you win or loose, but its how you play the game" :) UPDATE-- I take it all back... as the Islanders won, which means that the Leafs are out of the playoffs. For your favourite team, it does matter whether they win or loose. Oh well at least Montreal fans can look back on 1993, I can't even say that the Leafs have won the Stanley Cup in my life time... So after saying that, hats off to Montreal fans, who at least have had something to cheer about in the last two decades. I wish all the Canadian hockey teams well in the playoffs....except Ottawa of course :)

1 comment:

Joel Byer said...

Truly a sad day for the glorious nation of Canada.

Oh well, there's always next year.

I'm thinking Sundin with the Canadiens might be nice. :-)