¶OR At THE VERY LEAST MY OWN™

Friday, November 17, 2006

People are Crazy...PS3 Released

PS3 was released and promptly sold out. I can't imagine anyone wanting a game or whatever it is, at a costs of over $600.

There is one thing I would like to point out. According to newspaper reports, there were shootings and muggings in the USA, but in Canada people stood in an orderly straight line patiently waiting for the retail doors to open.

I guess Canadians have learned a lot more about having patience. It must come from having the USA as a neighbour :)

Whatever the reason, Canadians do appear to be more well-behaved and liked in the world. Maybe its because we don't say anything that might offend someone else. An execption being a recent, post made before the American election.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree. Canadians are just all-around nicer than Americans.

Anonymous said...

Please excuse the loud snickering coming from Hoosier country...