
Cuban President Fidel Castro, health is stable after surgery or is he?
Could his health condition be a secrete US plot to assassinate him?
Or maybe its the result of being a egoistic dictator for almost 50 years has finally got the better of him.
As the Cuban leader is reassured with public signs saying, "happy 80th birthday Fidel, rule for another 80" I am reminded of a short Canadian example illustrated verbally by my brother who is too busy to post on his blog right now (according to the BBB any ways).
Sir John A. Macdonalds (Canada's first Prime Minister) was praised with similar signs to that of Castro saying "You'll never die John A", and three months to the day he was dead.
It certainly is a paradox, (at least I think, maybe not, but it made a better sounding title)
Am I saying that historical and political rhetoric are against Castro's chances? Well I guess... but I'd hate to say something profound that would undermine my "Father of Accounting" article that are getting raved reviews on the BBB.
I think the BBB is like the British BBC only its in Canada, in direct competition with the CBC. :)
2 comments:
I'd punch that little dude to Vancouver and back if I ever met him face to face.
bring it on bubba!
Post a Comment