If you visit the enlightening blog of J.L Krohn you undoubtedly are aware of the news of the day. My dear friend Joe Krohn, is getting married. Joe is a really special friend to me, I feel like I've known him my whole life. Evidently he feels the same way because he asked me to be his best man.
He and Clarissa Elaine Atchley plan to marry on the second Saturday of June, 2007.
In interview Joe was quoted as saying "It was an exciting day, we went to Cateract Falls, in western Indiana. It was a very beautiful spot for a picnic lunch, walking, playing "catch-phrase", and reading the Bible and praying together. I asked Clarissa, at a section of rock, overlooking the Lower Cateract Falls. We then went to Chicago Pizza for supper, and then headed back to Westport. On the way we stopped at Wal-mart to purchase ice-cream for Clarissa's father (a Krohn family tradition) and I also got flowers for her mother."
Best of wishes Joe and Clarissa. I always wanted a brother and a sister.
P.S I finally got to out scoop the BBB on an important news story :)
Poinsettias at Christmas
9 years ago
2 comments:
Though I have no idea why, this article sounds suspiciously like plagerism.
Post a Comment